Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival (“VSOFF”, “we” or “us”) is committed to upholding the privacy of our customers and partners.
In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act 1988.
2 Personal information that we collect
The personal information that we collect may include full name, email and phone contact, billing/postal address, transaction history and website activity (cookies).
This maybe be collected in the following methods;
- billing transaction (billing contact information only, we do not store credit card details)
- contact forms
- marketing information
- Website analytics
3 Use of your personal information
Your personal information may be used:-
- to provide services you have requested from us;
- to administer and manage those services including charging and billing;
- for marketing purposes;
- to research and develop our services;
- for consumer research purposes;
- to communicate promotional offers and special events;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning; and
- for any other purpose authorised by you.
4 Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed to the following organisations:
- our staff members;
- major corporate and media partners;
- your authorised representatives;
- government regulatory authorities and other similar organizations, as required or authorised by law;
- to any other person authorised by you.
If you do not consent to us using your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, you must immediately tell us in writing.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for the operation of our business).
We do not sell personal information to other organisations or allow them to do so.
5 Security of your personal information
We are committed to protecting your personal information from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure, and will take all reasonable steps to ensure this.
Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on OQTA in any way. From time to time we may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy. OQTA may do so, subject only to any statutory rights you have under the Privacy Act or other applicable legislation.
6 Disposal and destruction of your personal information
If we no longer need to hold your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
7 Comments or Complaints
8 Changes to this policy
From time to time, it may become necessary for us to review or amend this policy, and we reserve the right to do so. Any changes will be made as and when required, and we will advise you of any changes by posting an updated version of our policy on our website.
9 Contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
If you would like further information about privacy laws in Australia you can contact:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
GPO Box 2999 Canberra ACT 2601
Phone: 1300 363 9921300 363 992