VOLUNTEER REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
If you're keen to get behind the screens and can help out during this year's event, we'd love to hear from you.
The Vision Splendid Outback Film Festival is a non-profit incorporated association established to develop and promote Australian film culture and further the education and growth of a developing industry for Winton and Outback Queensland. We rely heavily on the support of the community and volunteers (from all over the world!).
We're looking for people to help us with:-
- Box Office - ticketing, refreshments, tea & coffee
- Marketing - promoting during the event, distributing posters
- People power - set up, pull-down
- Venue Hosting - welcoming guests, guiding to seats, serving tea & coffee
- Or if you have a special skill you think will help - let us know
Register via this application form below...